Plastipack is committed to protecting your privacy and we will store your data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. By contacting us electronically you consent to Plastipack storing and using your personal data subject to the provisions of this Act.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website
- information that you provide by sending us a letter, fax or email, or calling us on the telephone directly
What will we use this information for?
- to help us respond to your direct contact requests
- from time to time, we may refer to your information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services
- to contact you by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to inform you of special offers, goods and services which we think may be of interest to you
You can tell us that you do not wish to receive this information by contacting us at any time.
What information do we share with others?
We will not share this information with anyone outside of Plastipack Ltd without your express permission or unless required to do so by law. However we do reserve the right to transfer this information to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Plastipack provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us in the first instance.
We commit to remove any data about you from our systems on request, unless we need to retain your data to meet legal obligations, for example, in the case of commercial transactions.
How to contact us:
Plastipack Ltd, Registered office:- Wainwright House, 4 Wainwright Close, Churchfields Industrial Estate,
St Leonards-on-Sea TN38 9PP, UK. Tel: +44 (0) 1424 851659 – Fax: +44 (0) 1424 853909